Services for EPFL Fribourg employees
• For information on the sports infrastructure within the University of Fribourg and how to get a card: please have a look at the attached document entitled “SportUni”
For further information and the program, please go to: http://www.unifr.ch/sportuni/fr/
• Information on day-care center (Pérollino) for employees’ children: please have a look at the attached document called: “Info parents EPFL Fribourg”. For further information, please go to:
• Language courses: should you wish to attend a language course, please ask your unit’s assistant for the form that needs to be filled out and approved by your superior, the HR manager and finally sent to the SFP for final approval. Please inform the school of your choice about the address where the invoice has to be sent. For further information, please contact your unit’s assistant.
• In order to order books from the library, please refer to this flyer. IMPORTANT: when ordering books, please let the unit assistant know about the order, by forwarding her the confirmation e-mail, and in order to agree on a way to pick them up/drop them off at the library.
• Publibike: Students and staff of the smart living lab may subscribe to the « Publibike » service and get 90 minutes free every time they use it. From the 91st minute onwards, the price is CHF 2.-/h, which will be deducted from the user’s Camipro account. Those interested can subscribe as follows:
1) By subscribing to a “Campus” pass, using the following link
2) By calling the hotline 058 453 50 50. Depending on your location, you will be able to ask to expand your Campus pass for either Sion or Fribourg. This extension will be directly activated on your Camipro card, which will be used to borrow and restore the bikes.